Wednesday 22 January 2014

MANNERS??WHO?

                                I have often felt(almost everyday) that most of the Indians hardly have any good manners.I  really doubt that they learnt the basic manners that were taught in kindergarten and school.I'm talking about manners as basic as Thank you and Please!

I'm too fed up putting up with the pushing in ques,the never-ending staring ,bosses asking personal questions,people who are not your friends interfering with personal stuff,I could just keep writing more.

These are some BASIC MANNERS everyone needs to know about.It's never too late to learn some of these..Use please or excuse me when you ask or interrupt something,don't interrupt people in a conversation,do not comment on someone who's not your friend,do not interfere in personal matters unless you are wanted to,don't be unnecessarily mean or cruel to anyone,don't urinate or spit in public places,that's why you have public toilets.






NEVER SAY NEVER,BUT PLEASE SAY THANK YOU:Seriously guys,when someone does something for you,the least you can do is thank them!



No comments:

Post a Comment